How is technology used to support teaching and learning in the College?
All year levels develop skills in technology. In the junior years iPads are used while laptops are introduced from Year 5 onward. By introducing technology from an early stage and conmtinuing through to later years, BCC is equipping students with the tools they need to thrive in a technology-driven world, fostering their growth as well-rounded and capable individuals.
Below is a list of some of the benifits students aquire through classroom technology use:
- Digital Literacy and Skills
- Preparation for Higher Education and Career
- Engaging Learning
- Collaboration and Communication
- Real-world Applications
- Adaptation to Change
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Preparation for Online Learning
- Global Perspective
- Skill Transferability